Why MIT School of Distance Education
Gen Next Learning:
MIT School of Distance Education offers, part of MIT Pune innovative technology to its students while ensuring convenience and flexibility as the key offerings. The relevant study content is uploaded on your individual student account and can be conveniently accessed from anywhere at any given time.
Student Support Mechanism:
The student support mechanism is designed keeping the working professionals time restrictions and availability of resources.
Choice of specialization:
MITSDE has introduced a unique feature to customize your specialisation subject in semester III of the PGDM course namely "Elective Basket 1" allowing you to choose from a wide range of cross disciplinary subjects and design your course structure, that enables you to develop multi skills and multi task.
MITSDE can assist you in placements by sending you regular mails on
- Status of current job market and trends
- Opportunities available in the market
- Frequently asked interview questions
- Interviews Tips
- Guiding you on resume building
- Business Analytics is the latest management specialisation that has emerged with the new era of online shopping, electronic payments and delivery of goods and other services. To manage this new demand of technology-enabled services, a major deficit in the supply of such professionals has arisen. Agile Project Management (AICTE) refers to an innovative and organized outlook aimed towards the function of distribution, marketing and sale of goods.
- A Post Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics is a pre-requisite to seek employment in the ever-burgeoning retail industry. With its rich legacy in education, MITSDE has precisely picked and carved out this progressive course, which will enhance your employability and entrepreneurial potential.
Post Graduate Certificate in Management - Business Analytics
(PGCM Business Analytics)
|PGC01||Foundations of Business Management||4|
|PGC02||Legal Aspects of Business||4|
|PGCS2||Management Information System||4|
|PGCS2||Basics of Business Analytics||4|
|PGCS1||Data Mining for Business Analytics||4|
|PGCS5||Supply Chain Analytics||4|
|Total Cumulative Credits-||46|
- The above course curriculum is subject to revision as per AICTE guidelines from time to time and as per industry updates.
- Exams would be conducted during the January and July exam cycles.
- Internal exams carry a weightage of 30%. It would be conducted by taking one assignment per subject.
- External examinations carry 70% weightage (passing criteria for both exam / assignments is 50/100).
MIT School of Distance Education (MITSDE) is an integral constituent of MAEER's MIT Pune, established in the year 2008. MAEER's MIT was founded in the year 1983 by Dr. Vishwanath D. Karad, (Founder, Executive President & Managing Trustee) along with the collective efforts of many educationists, scientists and social thinkers. MIT is among the first in professional education offering academic programs at more than 72 institutions and 4 universities across India.
PGDM Infrastructure (Year 2018)
The journey was challenging, memorable and rewarding. An appropriate balance was necessary between work and study which was possible by proper planning and time management. The well-defined course structure and schedule made it easier. The comprehensive study material provided by MITSDE always helped to have a command on the subject with ease. The campus support team never let me feel any distance and I have always felt very connected and motivated. Please find the attachment below.Should anything further is required, feel free to contact me.
PGDOM (Year 2018)
The Course has added value to my qualification background . MIT has helped working people like me to Grow ahead by providing valued course by distance learning and it has become possible for working people to take opportunity to learn while we earn and my our incomplete dream come true . The Distance learning Course by MIT has made easy way to learn for people who could not complete studies due to personnel reason and step ahead in life . I could work and simultaneously do the course hassle free . The Course material is timely provided and are easy to understand , Exam centers /time /date options are kept flexible considering working people . I have suggested MIT distance learning course to my friends relative and colleagues.
Mr. Bhole Laxmikant Sudhakar
PGDFM (Year 2018)
I work as IT professional for last 20 years in the industry and this course has helped me immensely to align my thoughts with my financial clients and I really now can talk in business language with them. Thanks to MIT for such a fantastic course that helps professionals like me.
Popular Management Courses
MIT SCHOOL OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
MIT Alandi Campus, Moshi-Alandi Road,
Opposite To Gajanan Maharaj Sansthan,
Alandi-412105, Pune, Maharashtra (India).
- 9112-207-207, 9028-258-800